Add your latest current reserved funds to your undeposited funds to get the total balance if the current reserve funds aren’t mapped.
Your QuickBooks Online Undeposited Funds account won’t quite match what your current balance is on Amazon Seller Central.
That’s because Seller Central also includes pending sales into the balance.
If you don’t have your current reserve and previous reserve balance mapped to the Undeposited Funds account, then you’ll notice a discrepancy as well.
If you map the current reserve and previous reserve transactions to a separate account, we recommend that you make this account a sub-account of your Undeposited Funds account.
This way, you’ll know at one glance what to expect for the next settlement disbursement.
Here are some other possible reasons why your balances won’t match if you’ve added your Current Reserve and Previous Reserve Balances to your Undeposited Funds account:
- If your settlement hasn’t arrived yet, then the amounts will be slightly off because we don’t create the non-order related transactions such as subscription fees and inbound fees until the settlement is available
- If you started the import mid-settlement, then there may be some transactions prior to that date that need to be entered manually
- If you had us create the chart of accounts using the wizard or “Use Recommended Settings,” we would create the account with a $0 starting balance, which will not match your actual account balance
- Pending sales are added to your current seller balance but aren’t recorded in QuickBooks Online until they’re cleared
- Historical settlements may not have been imported unless you requested reports
If you want to check out the transactions we’ve made, you can visit our Settlements page.
Click on the Settlement to Request and Download the report to see a detailed view of the documents we’ve created.